An exciting opportunity to join an established and respected property development company as a Site Manager working at one of our developments in Chichester and the surrounding area.
These are key roles within the organisation and successful candidates must be able to demonstrate strong site management skills with a focus on high quality build.
Seaward Properties has been building new homes for over 45 years and we recognise that our site teams are essential to ensure that we are able to build these homes meet our customers expectations, whilst working within agreed timescales and budgets and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, Site Managers are responsible for construction from site set up to delivering completed properties to the highest possible standard to meet agreed customer completion dates.
- To act as the on-site ambassador for the Seaward brand, maintaining and managing effective relationships with all staff and sub-contractors employed on the site to ensure that they meet the required standards in terms of quality control and cleanliness.
- Take responsibility for Health & Safety across the entire site, ensuring that all staff, sub-contractors and visitors adhere to the Company’s standards and procedures.
- Monitor and manage all material deliveries to the site, ensuring that these are correct and undamaged and that items are logged, stored and used appropriately and responsibly.
- Establish effective relationships with Sales and Customer Services teams to ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the customer journey from reservation to aftercare.
Essential Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
Extensive site management experience with a detailed knowledge of the building and construction business.
- The ability to manage and track costs to meet the development budget.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A clear awareness of the importance of maintaining excellent relationships with our customers.
- CSCS card (Site Management).
- A thorough knowledge of Health & Safety and environment legislation to ensure that safe operating processes are maintained throughout the site at all times. A relevant qualification would be an advantage.
- A current First Aid qualification (First Aid at Work).
This is a permanent, full-time contract. To apply for this post please submit your detailed CV with a covering email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.